Below you will find detailed information on cookies: what they are, what type of cookies exist, which cookies we use, and how you can disable them in your browser.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages, and allow the information about a user’s browsing habits and their computer equipment to be stored and retrieved. They can be used to improve the services offered by the website and to recognize the users who log on to it.
What are the different types of cookies?
- Own cookies are those sent to the user’s computer terminal from a domain managed by the provider of the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s computer terminal from a domain that is not managed by the provider of the service requested by the user, but rather from another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- Technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available on them.
- Personalization cookies are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- External social media cookies: these cookies are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social media platforms.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies are intended to collect anonymous data in order to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies allow the advertising spaces on a website to be managed in the most efficient way possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies are intended to continuously observe the browsing habits of users of a website in order to develop specific profiles and hence display advertising based on these profiles.
- Session cookies: these cookies are stored in temporary memory while the user is visiting a website and are erased when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: in this case, the data is stored for the length of time defined by the Data Controller.
What types of cookies do we use?
Browsing this portal may entail the installation of the following types of cookies on your device:
- Performance improvement cookies
- Statistical analysis cookies
- Geolocation cookies
- Registration cookies
- Other third-party cookies
Is it possible to delete cookies?
Cookies can be removed or blocked, either generally or individually, through a specific domain. When you disable cookies through the settings option of the browser installed on your device, some of the services may be rendered inoperative. The settings of each browser and piece of computer equipment should be adapted separately.
Blocking or deleting cookies by configuring the options of the browser installed on your device:
Step 1. Click on Tools and then Internet Options.
Step 1. Click on Privacy, move the sliding control to the desired level of privacy, and click on OK.
Step 3. Internet Explorer indicates the types of cookies that are blocked or permitted at each privacy level.
Step 1. Menu and Settings.
Step 2. Click on Advanced Options.
Step 3. Select “Privacy”, then click on Content settings.
Step 4. Configure options in the “Cookies” section.
Step 1. Click on the Firefox button then Options.
Step 2. Select “Privacy”.
Step 3. Use Clear Private Data to clear stored cookies.
Step 4. Accept cookies (to enable them), or deselect cookies (to disable them).
Step 5. Select storage time.
Step 6. Accept and close the Options window.
Step 1. In the Preference window, click on “Privacy” and select “Block Cookies”.
Step 2. Select the required option.
If you would like to contact us with regard to our cookies policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org